POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My irtc non-entry : My irtc non-entry Server Time
31 Jul 2024 08:27:46 EDT (-0400)
  My irtc non-entry
From: Tek
Date: 11 Jan 2010 15:42:48
Message: <4b4b8d48@news.povray.org>
This is for anyone wondering why I've not entered IRTC space round. This
represents a few hours work, which is all the time I've been able to find,
some real-life got in the way as it is wont to do!

For those who are curious, the last 2 months have consisted of: Being served
notice by my landlady, finding a place to move to which actually requires me
to move even sooner, having my bank card details stolen, getting snowed in
at a my new house with no computer, and... oh yes, christmas! However in all
fairness the snowing-in and house-move actually occured in early january, so
I put my tardiness primarily down to moving-anticipation-stress... or
something...

Anyway, with a bit of luck/organisation/a kick up the arse I should be able
to finish this scene for the current topic, which it is fortunately well
suited for. Obviously I'll note the extra few hours of early work in the
comments on the submission if I ever actually get around to doing that!

BTW haven't set up internet in my new house yet, so probably won't be able
to respond to any replies for a week or two. Sorry about that. And congrats
to the entrants of the competition, some very nice pictures there :)

--
Tek
http://evilsuperbrain.com

Post a reply to this message